Tuesday, April 04, 2006

haiz..

juz back from hospital, bro admitted to hospital again due to his fever... Went to see him aft my meet-up with the in-charge of IS magazine...

these few days think im too free le cos I keep dreaming... dreaming of those nonsensical things...

there's a few but I onli rem 2: -

1) I got bike license and 3 bikes, 1 SP, 1 runner and 1 class 2A bike..

return hm with family aft buying KFC (our dinner), saw jes, sabby n ct at my blk carpark asking me to join them for dinner at Lao pa sha...
then I realise my SP gone, don noe y quite a few ppl crowd ard the bikes area... They told me deneng drove my SP off.. Aft rejected sabby's dinner offer, I went hm....

*By that time I woke up went to living room and search for my dinner, KFC!!*

2) I was couching on a bed in a familiar room (his bedroom) with a little gal beside me.. He told me that is our 2yrs old daughter... When im leaving the pl, he begged, he cried...
We got a bad argument abt something and I leaved with the little gal as to prevent her to become 2nd hand smoker... I don noe what happened in bet, end up I was slping in his room with "our" daughter..

~~someone juz slashed my heart with lyrics of a song by Li Jiu Zhe: Xi Pai~~

No comments: